NEW TO MOTHER TERESA
**Covid -19 Update**
The school is closed to the public. Registration inquiries should be directed to the guidance secretary at the number noted below:
Guidance Secretary, at (519) 675-4433, extension 25040.
Students New to the LDCSB - Register at Mother Teresa For September 2021 - Grades 9 - 12
Please join us virtually in January 2021, to learn more about the programs offered. Meet our staff and students and explore our school virtually.
An online registration process will be made available to all students, including non-LDCSB students, on January 18th, 2021 through the MTS homepage under About Us > About > NEW STUDENTS to LDCSB - Registration 2021-2022. Register Now.
Registration for non-LDCSB students is dependent upon the submission of a complete online registration process, with all required documentation and the completion of the online course selection form. Once the online process is completed and online course selection form is received, a guidance counsellor will contact the non-LDCSB family to arrange a virtual appointment to complete the registration.
Please note, students wishing to register in French Immersion who are coming from a Late Immersion Program (grade 7 & 8) will be required to complete a French Language Assessment prior to registering.
Interested families/students requiring ESL (English as a Second Language) support, should contact the guidance office to arrange for a language assessment as part of the registration process.
Anyone wishing to register after TBD may do so on an individual basis subject to availability of courses.
- Review the Online Instructions for Course Registration after attending the Grade Specific Virtual Course Registration Assembly (1st week of February)
- Guidance Staff will provide a detailed overview of the application process and key considerations in choosing courses. They will highlight many of the unique programming options offered at the school and througout the board for each of the grades in separate presentations.
- Course selection signoff sheets and activity fees are due to the main office by Friday February 22, 2021.
- MTS Guidance Staff are conducting presentations with all LDCSB feeder schools virtually, from October - January to provide a detailed overview of the transition to high school, the many different programs and pathways offered, supports in place and the registration process.
- Student and Parents should review the Online Instructions for Course Registration and the Checklist Cover Letter (found in the student registration details provided to the students via their grade 8 teachers.) This information has been posted in the D2L, virtual learning environment by their grade 8 teacher)
- Here is the link to pay the student activity fee on School Cash Online. School Cash Online